Cyber Security and Cloud Computing
- Program Accreditation: Post-Graduated Diploma
- 91 weeks – Total hours: 1,820
- Theory: 1,620 hours – Internship: 200 hours
As cyber threats become more sophisticated and damaging across all types of companies, cyber security has become one of the nation’s top priorities. This has created demand for a new breed of network professionals who can manage the cloud computing requirements of the corporate sector. In addition, corporations are shifting their computing needs to the cloud due to unlimited openings, reliability, flexibility and cost effectiveness. This diploma is designed to provide a solid grounding in conventional computer networks, network security, cloud computing concepts and database skills.
Upon graduation, students have a working knowledge of cyber security, the Linux Operating System, Cloud and Technologies, and CISCO Networking & Security Concepts. Graduates typically find entry-level employment in computer network support positions, network installation, network administration, network design, and integration.
- Diploma or Degree in information technology (IT)
- English proficiency requirement for international students.
To successfully meet the program outcomes the student must:
- Achieve a minimum mark of 65% in all of the module assignments and exams
- Achieve a satisfactory rating in the internship evaluation
What You Will Learn
The course consists of 13 modules. These modules are covered in the classroom and the Project.
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- CompTIA Linux+
- CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
- Introduction to PowerShell Scripting
- CompTIA Pen Test+
- Python for Cybersecurity
- Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH
- CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
- Project: The Cyber Security and Cloud Computing students complete their education with 200 hours of Capstone Project.
JOB FINDING WORKSHOPS ARE INCLUDED
The Cyber Security and Cloud Computing Program is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.